Free CALLS through MSN or AOL messenger

Old October 18th 07, 06:59 PM posted to alt.cellular.nokia,alt.cellular.siemens,alt.cellular.motorola,alt.cell-phone,aus.personals
Species 8472

Default Free CALLS through MSN or AOL messenger

"ALi" writes:

how crap is that

http://www.technotranceravesex.net/g...2_itemId=18174

"Blueys" wrote in message
oups.com...
To make a call
1. Open the messenger application and add nrsiprelay @ iprelay.com.au
as a contact for MSN, or nrsiprelay to your buddy list for AOL.

2. Send an instant message to your new contact/buddy by typing 'call'
into the conversation window and pressing Send.

3. Click on the link shown on the next page and type the area code
and
number you want into the top box

4. Type the letters you see in the security image into the box below,
then click 'Connect' and close the window when prompted.

5. Once connected to the relay officer you can type any instructions
in the message window.

How it works
Once you are connected, the relay officer will ring the person you
want to call, and you can then start typing your side of the
conversation in the message window.

When you have finished the first block of text, just click 'Send'.

The relay officer becomes 'your voice' and reads aloud to the person
you are calling what you type on your computer, then listens to what
the other person says and types it back for you to read.

--
We are Species 8472. We are the enemy of the Borg (USA) and those who align
with the Borg. Fluidic space is our domain. Our bioships can easily disable
Old February 1st 08, 04:16 PM posted to alt.cellular.siemens
fredsmith

nice find there. I will have to try it out.

--
fredsmith

Love My Nokia!
fredsmith's Profile: http://nokiains.net/forum/member.php?userid=202
View this thread: http://nokiains.net/forum/showthread.php?t=3315

Old October 21st 08, 04:16 AM
bob83b bob83b is offline
Banned

Lightbulb Very nice resource - thank you..txt

Very nice resource - thank you. ------ Bob Jones (Jordan Sneakers).
Old April 30th 09, 03:36 PM
cellkicker cellkicker is offline

Originally Posted by Species 8472 View Post

"Blueys" wrote in message
[...]

That's a good information you posted pal! Thanks a lot and I'm gonna try it out soon!
__________________
entertainment updates
watch movies
Old September 18th 09, 10:43 PM
jkim422 jkim422 is offline
Banned

nice thanks buddy
Old March 2nd 11, 04:58 PM
Gracecbc Gracecbc is offline
Member

Cool cheap Underwear Dsquared

we offer discount brand clothes with cheap price,wholesale Underwear Dsquared online now,sale cheap Underwear Dsquared clothes,replica Underwear Dsquared outlet,if you need discount Underwear Dsquared please mail to us