WNSRP

Old December 20th 06, 03:49 PM posted to alt.cellular.siemens
[email protected]

Default WNSRP

Hi,

Anybody knows which Siemens 3G phones support WNSRP?

Thanks.

Old November 23rd 08, 11:52 AM
bob83b bob83b is offline
Banned

Arrow You guys do a wonderful job! Keep up the good work!

You guys do a wonderful job! Keep up the good work! Two Yuppettes were shopping. When they started to discuss their home lives, one said,"Seems like all Alfred and I do anymore is fight. I've been so upset I've lost 20 pounds." "Bobby have a pair of Air Jordans shoes, I have Air Jordans do you have Air Jordans too? ""Why don't you just leave him then?" asked her friend."Oh! Not yet." the first replied, "I'd like to lose at least another fifteen pounds first." via www.oknike.com
Old May 14th 10, 01:54 PM
maribell7 maribell7 is offline

Yes, it does. You can find some more detailed information about it on the internet. Just google it.

WNSRP [email protected] Nokia 0 December 20th 06 03:49 PM
WNSRP [email protected] Ericsson 0 December 20th 06 03:47 PM
WNSRP [email protected] Motorola 0 December 20th 06 03:45 PM