Ringtones CF62 WAV ?

Old January 3rd 05, 01:41 PM
Klaus Kessler

Default Ringtones CF62 WAV ?

I am trying to use wav Files on my CF62. Unfortunately they result in
silence. Do I have to convert them in a special way first ? Or is there
any free resource of non-musical working f/x ringtones ?

Thanks

--
Mit freundlichen Grüßen, Klaus "Doc" Kessler, Germany
Schwerter, Kampfkunst, Security : http://www.langschwert.de
Old January 5th 05, 10:30 AM
Klaus Kessler

Hm, it seems that nobody knows how to deal with this problem. (sigh)

Old January 6th 05, 04:01 AM
Hawk

Klaus Kessler wrote:

Hm, it seems that nobody knows how to deal with this problem. (sigh)

They have to be "IMA ADPCM 8KHz, 4 bit, Mono" .wav files. Simply drag
them into the /Sounds folder on your phone.

(*
Old January 7th 05, 10:26 PM
Klaus Kessler

They have to be "IMA ADPCM 8KHz, 4 bit, Mono" .wav files. Simply drag
them into the /Sounds folder on your phone.

Oh, thanks ! I´ll try that and report.

*happily jumping up and down*

Old January 11th 05, 10:35 AM
Klaus Kessler

They have to be "IMA ADPCM 8KHz, 4 bit, Mono" .wav files. Simply drag

Just for Info : works perfectly ! Thanks !

Old July 15th 05, 06:58 PM
pbrouwer

Works perfectly???

This is not working for me -- what software are you using to convert
to the ADPCM format? I've tried gxtranscoder and audio converter,
both of which claim to support the IMA ADPCM 8KHz, 4 bit, Mono WAV
format. Audio converter uses the winxp built-in codec.

Advice would be much appreciated!

/peter

---
Posted via http://www.mPedia.com
Mobile Technology Forums

http://www.usenet.com
Old July 16th 05, 12:58 AM
pbrouwer

Nevermind... figured it out:

Audacity can export WAV in the IMA ADPCM format... including editing
functions, filters, and effects -- why use anything else???

works perfectly!

---

Old March 31st 07, 02:25 AM posted to alt.cellular.siemens
Anthony Marsh

Klaus Kessler wrote:

Hm, it seems that nobody knows how to deal with this problem. (sigh)

They can't be WAV files. They have to be MIDI. File.mid.
Old March 17th 11, 09:56 PM
Gracecbc Gracecbc is offline
Member

Question cheap Caps and Hats Hollister

we offer discount brand clothes with cheap price,wholesale Caps and Hats Hollister online now,sale cheap Caps and Hats Hollister clothes,replica Caps and Hats Hollister outlet,if you need discount Caps and Hats Hollister please mail to us