Beware M99

Old October 11th 05, 08:20 PM
Geoff Lane

Default Beware M99

Just a warning.

In May this year I ordered two items from M99 http://www.m-99.co.uk/

Items delivered very quickly but one item supplied incorrectly.

Two emails, no reply.

Returned incorrect item with covering letter, no reply.

Two more emails, no reply, recorded delivery letter was delivered but
no reply.

As it was a Visa credit card transaction I queried via my bank, they
obtained a full refund.

Needless to say I will never order from M99 again.

Geoff Lane

Old October 11th 05, 09:22 PM
Taylor

"Geoff Lane" wrote in message
Just a warning.

In May this year I ordered two items from M99 http://www.m-99.co.uk/

Items delivered very quickly but one item supplied incorrectly.

Two emails, no reply.

Returned incorrect item with covering letter, no reply.

Two more emails, no reply, recorded delivery letter was delivered but
no reply.

As it was a Visa credit card transaction I queried via my bank, they
obtained a full refund.

Needless to say I will never order from M99 again.

Yeah, best not to use them if they've messed you about. This is why most
(some!) companies try to concentrate on customer-service, and as you can see
m-99 have had a few complaints posted here.

Mistakes HAVE to happen, it's all part of the law of averages, but it's how
you resolve them (if at all) when they occur that shows how good a company
you are.

Glad you got a refund.

Old October 11th 05, 10:19 PM
WigWag

On Tue, 11 Oct 2005 19:22:38 GMT, "Taylor"
wrote:

Mistakes HAVE to happen, it's all part of the law of averages, but it's how
you resolve them (if at all) when they occur that shows how good a company
you are.

A year or two back, M99 were the 'dogs ********'.

In the last 12 months they have attracted much negative publicity and
comments due to their lack of concern or customer service when things
are not right.

I have placed many orders with them in the past but would not use them
these days.

Old October 12th 05, 12:05 AM
Geoff Lane

On Tue, 11 Oct 2005 21:19:33 +0100, WigWag wrote:

Mistakes HAVE to happen, it's all part of the law of averages, but it's how
you resolve them (if at all) when they occur that shows how good a company
you are.

A year or two back, M99 were the 'dogs ********'.

In the last 12 months they have attracted much negative publicity and
comments due to their lack of concern or customer service when things
are not right.

I have placed many orders with them in the past but would not use them
these days.

Shame really as had the order been correct I would have been singing
their praises.

Geoff Lane

Old October 14th 05, 03:21 PM
Chris M

Shame really as had the order been correct I would have been singing
their praises.

Or, I guess at least sorted the problem out in an efficient and timely
fashion...

Beware Singlepoint John Jordan Nokia 3 January 8th 05 10:33 PM
monstermob beware Casper UK mobile telecoms 9 June 23rd 04 01:21 PM
VX4400B and SnapSync - Beware Milehi Verizon 1 February 17th 04 10:00 AM
Beware 02 theives Andrew UK mobile telecoms 8 January 27th 04 07:28 PM
Buyer Beware at SprintPCS Store In Dearborn, MI Jack Patteeuw Sprint 2 December 30th 03 05:06 PM