Collaborate with Other Small Business Bloggers: Join the Small Business Wiki!

Old July 9th 07, 05:11 PM posted to uk.telecom.mobile
[email protected]
Default Collaborate with Other Small Business Bloggers: Join the Small Business Wiki!

Hey everyone,

I thought you might like to know about a wiki we have launched as a
resource for small businesses and entrepreneurs. There are some good
small business sites out there, but the information is scattered all
over the place. So we thought we'd start a wiki with what we've
learned over the years and invite everyone else to join.

Here it is: http://www.zanawiki.com

If you're wondering who I am, I work with ZANA. ZANA is a small
business network that aims to do the same thing this wiki will: bring
together all of the best business resources in one convenient place.

The ZANA site has launched as well, and if you sign up now you can
have a 30-day free trial membership:

If you don't feel like signing up, you can still join the conversation
by checking out the ZANA Business Forum!

Small MMS JIMMY SNIFF Ericsson 2 April 23rd 07 11:16 AM
Porting a number to existing o2 small business contract Dan UK mobile telecoms 1 December 15th 06 06:44 PM
Orange small business (opening hours) Dan UK mobile telecoms 0 December 13th 06 05:02 PM
Orange Small Business customer....? Si UK mobile telecoms 3 March 3rd 05 11:51 PM
best deal for SMALL business?? Parl UK mobile telecoms 18 July 20th 04 11:47 PM