Can I retrive deleted texts on my samsung phone?

Old October 3rd 09, 08:43 PM posted to uk.telecom.mobile,uk.telecom

Default Can I retrive deleted texts on my samsung phone?

Hi, I have a samsung g600 phone. I had some texts received on this
phone about 4 months ago. but I deleted them mistake. Is there any way
i can retrieve them,without having to purchase an expensive device? I
mean, are the texts still stored on the sim somewhere?
Old October 4th 09, 08:01 AM posted to uk.telecom.mobile,uk.telecom
nothing here

wrote in message
Hi, I have a samsung g600 phone. I had some texts received on this
phone about 4 months ago. but I deleted them mistake. Is there any way
i can retrieve them,without having to purchase an expensive device? I
mean, are the texts still stored on the sim somewhere?

No, one they are gone, they are gone!

Old October 4th 09, 10:21 AM posted to uk.telecom.mobile,uk.telecom
Andy Burns[_7_]

on 04/10/09 08:01, nothing here wrote:

wrote in message

Hi, I have a samsung g600 phone. I had some texts received on this
phone about 4 months ago. but I deleted them mistake. Is there any way
i can retrieve them,without having to purchase an expensive device? I
mean, are the texts still stored on the sim somewhere?

No, one they are gone, they are gone!

There are various SIM toolkits that claims to be able to recover
messages, some phones don't even store SMSs on the SIM, then you'd need
specific software to retrieve whatever remnants exist direct from the
phone's memory - nothing guaranteed either way.
Old October 4th 09, 09:50 PM posted to uk.telecom.mobile,uk.telecom
Steve Terry[_2_]

wrote in message
Hi, I have a samsung g600 phone. I had some texts received on this
phone about 4 months ago. but I deleted them mistake. Is there any way
i can retrieve them,without having to purchase an expensive device? I
mean, are the texts still stored on the sim somewhere?

No, one they are gone, they are gone!

Only if the memory area of the sim or phone memory has been written over

But you are looking at being a member of the security forces
to have the resources to recover the message

Steve Terry

Old October 5th 09, 12:38 PM posted to uk.telecom.mobile,uk.telecom
Sheila

wrote in message
Hi, I have a samsung g600 phone. I had some texts received on this
phone about 4 months ago. but I deleted them mistake. Is there any way
i can retrieve them,without having to purchase an expensive device? I
mean, are the texts still stored on the sim somewhere?

If you are with o2 and are registered on their bluebook site, all your
messages are stored there.... but I dont know about any other networks..

Old October 5th 09, 02:34 PM posted to uk.telecom.mobile,uk.telecom
Rupert Moss-Eccardt

wrote in message
Hi, I have a samsung g600 phone. I had some texts received on this
phone about 4 months ago. but I deleted them mistake. Is there any way
i can retrieve them,without having to purchase an expensive device? I
mean, are the texts still stored on the sim somewhere?

No, one they are gone, they are gone!

Only if the memory area of the sim or phone memory has been written over

But you are looking at being a member of the security forces
to have the resources to recover the message

Or, if you don't want to queue, a drug cartel.
Old November 5th 14, 03:11 AM posted to uk.telecom.mobile

Well, I think you can refer to a tutorial by the following link:
http://www.jihosoft.com/android-reco...galaxy-s5.html
http://www.jihosoft.com/android-reco...galaxy-s5.html

Old March 9th 16, 09:44 AM
Vpmsae Vpmsae is offline

I find these links on Android sms recovery:
http://www.vibosoft.com/android-sms-...-recovery.html
http://www.android-mobile-manager.co...m-android.html