Can't Get SL-56 To Unlock

Old January 23rd 05, 08:38 PM
Ben Klausner

Default Can't Get SL-56 To Unlock

I have an Siemens SL-56, a third party USB cable, and the Freia15
software. I successfully installed the USB drivers, but I can't seem to
get the phone unlocked, even with the instructions:

Take out any sim cards and turn off phone

Connect the cable to PC and phone

Launch software

Sellect Phone model

Press the unlocking button

Select the direct unlock no map is saved and press use original imei

Power on the phone and the software will unlock it

The SW gets to the point of "waiting to turn phone on". The cable has a
two position switch. In one position nothing at all happens when I tap
the power button. In the other position, I briefly get a small, faint
icon in the upper right corner of the phone's screen. Then I get an
error message from the SW about not being able to turn the phone on.

What am I doing wrong?
Old January 29th 05, 01:29 AM
Donna Becker

The SW gets to the point of "waiting to turn phone on". The cable has a
two position switch. In one position nothing at all happens when I tap
the power button. In the other position, I briefly get a small, faint
icon in the upper right corner of the phone's screen. Then I get an
error message from the SW about not being able to turn the phone on.

What am I doing wrong?

I tried to get my Siemens C61 unlocked too with some software I purchased
off ebay (I think it is what you have) - I was told I need to use a serial
cable instead of a USB cable. I bought one but still couldn't get it to
unlock (after trying a millions times) - I gave up - figured it might have
something to do with Cincinnati Bell Wireless (an affiliate of AT&T ) -
however I have easily unlocked a Nokia 3595. If you are able to do it I
would like to hear how you solved the problem! DonnaB

Old January 17th 12, 10:14 AM
sanjeev sanjeev is offline

hi i got my siemen sl56 mobile unlocked to network from mobileunlocksolutions here they ask me the country and the network name to which my mobile is locked then the imei number of my mobile .finally they send me the codes to unlock my mobile.