Cingular t720 locked or unlocked?

Old January 2nd 05, 07:14 AM
CARBUFF

Default Cingular t720 locked or unlocked?

Hi, Im getting a cingular branded motorola t720 soon and Im just wondering if
this phone will be locked or unlocked. I know tmobile and att locked theirs but
I thought I had read that cingular phones were not locked. Has anyone here ever
used a cingular 720 with another sim without having to get the phone unlocked?
Old January 2nd 05, 09:41 PM
Tropical Haven

CARBUFF wrote:
Hi, Im getting a cingular branded motorola t720 soon and Im just wondering if
this phone will be locked or unlocked. I know tmobile and att locked theirs but
I thought I had read that cingular phones were not locked. Has anyone here ever
used a cingular 720 with another sim without having to get the phone unlocked?

My T720 was locked. However, when I switched to an ATT buisness plan,
they unlocked the phone for me so I could continue using it.

TH

Old March 28th 14, 06:21 AM

Originally Posted by CARBUFF View Post
Hi, Im getting a cingular branded motorola t720 soon and Im just wondering if this phone will be locked or unlocked. I know tmobile and att locked theirs but I thought I had read that cingular phones were not locked. Has anyone here ever used a cingular 720 with another sim without having to get the phone unlocked?
HI sure your Motorola T720 mobile is locked to cingular network due to this you can't use it with other network sim until you unlock it ..You can easily unlock your phone using sites like Unlocking4U.com here they are rendering unlock code for all mobile models at reliable cost ..After unlocking your phone you can freely use it with any GSM sim ....