My phone beeps

Old December 17th 03, 07:18 PM
Jan

Default My phone beeps

Lately, whenever I make a call, my Samsung SCH-8500 beeps for every
minute or so as if its recording the conversation. What do I need to
change in the settings to stop the beep?

Thanks in advance
Jan
Old December 17th 03, 07:58 PM
Bob Smith

"Jan" wrote in message
om...
Lately, whenever I make a call, my Samsung SCH-8500 beeps for every
minute or so as if its recording the conversation. What do I need to
change in the settings to stop the beep?

Thanks in advance
Jan

Just go into your settings and turn off the minute reminder (or whatever
it's called on your phone model.

Bob

Old December 18th 03, 06:57 AM
Jerome Zelinske

Actually it beeps usually 10 seconds before the minute mark so you
can end a call without getting billed for going over into the next minute.

Alex Rodriguez wrote:
In article ,
says...

Lately, whenever I make a call, my Samsung SCH-8500 beeps for every
minute or so as if its recording the conversation. What do I need to
change in the settings to stop the beep?

Mine does that too. But I set it to do that on purpose. As you guessed,
it beeps every minute. That way you can see how long you have been on
the phone. It helps me keep track of usage.
Alex