help siemens c65

Old December 9th 04, 11:01 PM
x3lis

Default help siemens c65

Someone has unlocked his Siemens C65 model ?
I tried to use a kit to unlock it, but i 've some troubles when using
Mapmaker. I wrote the IMEI code & ID asked by the program, but when
pushing the Make MAP' button, no *.map file has created ! What's wrong ?
Old December 26th 04, 06:51 PM

x3lis wrote:
Someone has unlocked his Siemens C65 model ?
[...]

Is the C65 the same as the CF65? I saw CF65 in the list of supprted
phones in Freia. I unlocked a S55 with it. You can find it he

http://www.gsm-support.net/download/...18_cracked.zip
Can't promise though, that it will work with your phone.

Old December 10th 11, 04:13 AM
heebakutty heebakutty is offline

Originally Posted by x3lis View Post
Someone has unlocked his Siemens C65 model ?
I tried to use a kit to unlock it, but i 've some troubles when using
Mapmaker. I wrote the IMEI code & ID asked by the program, but when
pushing the Make MAP' button, no *.map file has created ! What's wrong ?
i have an experience of unlocking siemens c65 but not through softwares. i unlocked it using codes. i bought the codes from TheUnlockarena.com