SL55: How to Unlock?

Old August 5th 03, 05:16 PM
Razorphish

Default SL55: How to Unlock?

Thanks Fireblade. I will give it a go.

Cheers
Razorphish

"Fire Armor" wrote in message
.uk...
On Mon, 28 Jul 2003 9:55:11 +0100, Razorphish wrote
(in message ):

Hi Guys
Its locked on to Orange....can you tell me how to go about it??
I need to SP unlock to use it on Other networks.

Cheers
Razorphish

Hi Razorphish

Try these places, to get your mobile unlocked...

http://westerna.org/index.html

or

http://www.phatphones.com/Unlocking%20form.htm

Hope it helps... but I do know that demand is high for the SL55 to be
unlocked some of them quote 2 weeks for it to be preformed

FireBlade

Old August 19th 03, 12:20 AM
caleb carr

If ur still interested m8 these guys were gr8 with mine, by email, no
opening the phone or sending it off!

COPY&PASTE
http://ww4.aitsafe.com/go.htm?go=www...3895&tm=0&im=1
/COPY&PASTE

HTH?
--
Cheers Caleb

"Razorphish" wrote in article
:

"Fire Armor" wrote in message
.uk...
On Mon, 28 Jul 2003 9:55:11 +0100, Razorphish wrote
(in message ):

Hi Guys
Its locked on to Orange....can you tell me how to go about it??
I need to SP unlock to use it on Other networks.

Cheers
Razorphish

Hi Razorphish

Try these places, to get your mobile unlocked...

http://westerna.org/index.html

or

http://www.phatphones.com/Unlocking%20form.htm

Hope it helps... but I do know that demand is high for the SL55 to be
unlocked some of them quote 2 weeks for it to be preformed

FireBlade

[posted via phonescoop.com - free web access to the alt.cellular groups]
Old September 10th 11, 08:02 AM
diwana diwana is offline
Member

ya surely you has the way to unlock your siemens mobile, many methods are there to unlock mobile , but in that codes are the easy & good way , because just you follow the instructions and enter the code means your mobile get as unlocked ,
So get the unlock code for your Siemens SL55 model mobile through this site www.classicunlocking.com/siemens-sl55/rs17wp9 , it gives you a easy instructions and methods for getting the code for your mobile.......