How to unlock Motorola V500

Old October 30th 04, 11:46 AM
Karabaja ( Goran Matic )

Default How to unlock Motorola V500

Hi!

I bougt Motorola V500 in Australia. It is locked on a operator that is not
providing services in my small village. Don't know why!

I can't use my mobile phone. Nobody knows how to unlock my GSM. So, please,
if anyone would be so kind to contact me and provide me that information.

Thanks very much!
Old October 30th 04, 05:11 PM
John Phillips

On Sat, 30 Oct 2004, at 11:46:36 [GMT +0200] (19:46:36 Saturday, 30 October
2004 where I live) "Karabaja ( Goran Matic )" wrote:

I can't use my mobile phone. Nobody knows how to unlock my GSM. So, please,
if anyone would be so kind to contact me and provide me that information.

Try reading the previous answer?

--
Corrupt REALITY.SYS: Reboot Universe (Y/n)?

Old October 30th 04, 05:53 PM
michael turner

On Sat, 30 Oct 2004 11:46:36 +0200, Karabaja ( Goran Matic ) wrote:

Hi!

I bougt Motorola V500 in Australia. It is locked on a operator that is not
providing services in my small village. Don't know why!

Perhaps they havn't got round to it yet.

I can't use my mobile phone.

Not surprising, seeing as you have no service.

Nobody knows how to unlock my GSM. So, please,
if anyone would be so kind to contact me and provide me that information.

You need a clip or cable to unlock that phone, Google... motorola v500
unlocking.

--
Michael Turner
Email (ROT13)

Old October 30th 04, 06:02 PM
Karabaja ( Goran Matic )

On Sat, 30 Oct 2004 16:53:47 +0100, michael turner wrote:

Nobody knows how to unlock my GSM. So, please,
if anyone would be so kind to contact me and provide me that information.

You need a clip or cable to unlock that phone, Google... motorola v500
unlocking.

My friend gave me a cable. Then I've shearched Google but didn't find any
tips'n'tricks or instructions.

Old September 26th 14, 08:50 AM
thilak thilak is offline

HI if you want to unlock your Motorola V500 mobile from some Australian network providers to freely use it with any GSM sim then code is the best solution to unlock it ..You can purchase code from sites like ClassicUnlocking.com for affordable cost.You first verify that whether the code is available for your country and network provider .If yes then pay for it and unlock your phone then freely use it with any GSM sim ...