Sony Ericsson T310 for sale

Old March 31st 04, 01:17 AM
Default Sony Ericsson T310 for sale

I've had the T310 for 8 months, and it works great. However I have been
wanting a flip phone for quite some time now, and have never liked Fido's
selections of flips. All that changed a couple of day ago when I purchased
a Sony Ericsson Z200.

Since I don't need 2 cell phones, I am now selling my T310 for $85.00. It
will come with everything in the box including a new SIM card and a hard to
get a hold of belt clip. See phone and info he

Downloadable games, an endless range of fun sounds, and a stylish
snap-on accessory FM radio. The T310 is an attractive mobile phone with
color display, games, polyphonic sounds, and lots of ways to decorate your
phone with pictures and themes of your choice. As a T310 user, you have free
tools and tons of content waiting for you online.

Phone details:

Old April 17th 04, 06:28 AM
She Selectah!

I never got a belt clip with mine
but I did get an SE headset...

Hard to get a hold of belt clip??? Sure looks alot like the one I got
from a Fido location... Rogers also sells the same clip...