7210 on fido - can't use codes

Old August 31st 03, 10:37 PM
zAm0lx1s

Default 7210 on fido - can't use codes

I was actually able to unlock it. I tried it on other DCT4s. It works!!!

"Sales @ OmegaCell.com" sales at omegacell.com wrote in message
. ca...
You can't unlock Fido Nokias with the code calculators. It will never
produce the correct codes.

Regards,

OmegaCell
www.omegacell.com

"The Mole" wrote in message
Oh misread, the codes for DCT4 which are different to DCT3. 7210 is

DCT4.
Are you trying to kill your phone?
Noone did a calculator for DCT3 and all the below does is increase the

lock
counter.
It just tells you if locked, as when unlocked it tells you and if locked

you
get a wrong code message.
Silly when there are DCT3 readers...which fix the counter incidentally.

For DCT4 this won't work...
Go to my website, fill in the form, pay £5 and get it unlocked instead

if
want to play!
www.unlocksmith.com/

"zAm0lx1s" wrote in message
le.rogers.com...
With some of the previous Nokias, one could've calculated the unlock

codes
based on the IMEI, and then simply unlock the phone. Entering a bogus

code
would normally return the lock status, e.g.,

#pw+1234567890+1# for Provider-Lock status
#pw+1234567890+2# for Network-Lock status
#pw+1234567890+3# for Country-Lock status
#pw+1234567890+4# for SimCard-Lock status

For some reason, I couldn't get this to work on my 7210 on Fido, even

with
the correct unlock codes calculated for IMEI+provider#. Sure, I could

go
with a someone who carges money for using a cable, or maybe buy my own

cable
& software, but I'd like to know why is it that codes don't work???

Does NE1 know Y?

Cheers

Old April 6th 14, 03:07 PM

HI who said that unlock codes are not available for your mobile model ....I will recommend you to visit sites like TheUnlockArena.com here they will render you the network unlock code to unlock your Nokia 7210 mobile from Canada Fido network ...