VOIP with Sprint

Old June 25th 16, 01:15 PM posted to alt.cellular.sprintpcs
Robert Peirce

Default VOIP with Sprint

My vendor used Sprint for cell phone services. It was recently taken
over by an actual Sprint subsidiary so I am now completely with Sprint.
However, it doesn't say that on my phone and I still don't have WiFi
phone. Is there any way to force that or do I just have to wait?