Did Callingmart stop issuing monthly PagePlus discount codes?

Old November 5th 15, 02:34 PM posted to alt.cellular.verizon
Tim J.

Default Did Callingmart stop issuing monthly PagePlus discount codes?

I don't recall seeing them lately. I used to get 5% off codes near
the beginning of each month and I don't see anything online about them
being discontinued.
Old November 5th 15, 07:02 PM posted to alt.cellular.verizon
The New Other Guy

On Thu, 05 Nov 2015 09:34:33 -0500, Tim J. wrote:

I don't recall seeing them lately. I used to get 5% off codes near
the beginning of each month and I don't see anything online about them
being discontinued.

Don't know about monthly, but they still do them for holidays and such.

Old November 6th 15, 09:09 AM posted to alt.cellular.verizon
tlvp[_2_]

On Thu, 05 Nov 2015 09:34:33 -0500, Tim J. wrote:

I don't recall seeing them lately. I used to get 5% off codes near
the beginning of each month and I don't see anything online about them
being discontinued.

I've been getting email notice of these pretty much every month. Latest of
these arrived 13 October 2015 and offered, for Page Plus and allies,

: 5% Off Verizon, Tracfone, PagePlus, H2O, Red Pocket & Airvoice Refills
: (Code: FB100K-5 expiration date 10/21/15).

A November one should be out "any day now," I'd imagine. Last year, on
11/20/2014, they had one coded "Thx145 (expiration date 12/03/14)".

Keep your shirt on, but don't hold your breath :-) . Cheers, -- tlvp
Old November 24th 15, 06:38 AM posted to alt.cellular.verizon
tlvp[_2_]

On Thu, 05 Nov 2015 09:34:33 -0500, Tim J. wrote:

I don't recall seeing them lately. I used to get 5% off codes near
the beginning of each month and I don't see anything online about them
being discontinued.

The latest offer, just in today, is this:

5% Off Verizon, Tracfone, Net10, PagePlus, Simple Mobile,
H2O, Red Pocket & Airvoice Refills
(Code: Thx155 expiration date 12/10/15)*:

Similar offer, with code Thx1510, for 10% off AT&T refills.

Cheers, -- tlvp