Alcatel 9109 HA

Old January 9th 15, 02:04 PM posted to alt.cellular.gsm
[email protected]

Default Alcatel 9109 HA

Hello everybody! I'm Enzo, a vintage mobile phone collector from Italy. I recently came in possession of an Alcatel 9109 HA, the first GSM mobile phone ever made by Alcatel, back in 1993. Is there anyone who has this phone in his collection or used to have it in the past? Because I would like to ask some questions to their owners.

Many thanks!

-Enzo
Old February 28th 16, 03:41 PM
GaryM GaryM is offline

Originally Posted by View Post
I'm Enzo, a vintage mobile phone collector from Italy. I recently came in possession of an Alcatel 9109 HA, the first GSM mobile phone ever made by Alcatel, back in 1993. Is there anyone who has this phone in his collection or used to have it in the past? 192.168.1.100 192.168.1.254
The phone looks really vintage, but I know it's hard to find a spare battery for it, so I would try to find old ones from other owners...

Last edited by GaryM : April 4th 16 at 02:52 PM.
Old January 17th 17, 06:10 PM
transport2china transport2china is offline

Its bit old and its really very hard to manage that hands set both in hardware and software. I done want to use it anymore

www.oship.cc

Alcatel 983 question Syke UK mobile telecoms 4 June 17th 13 11:33 AM
99p Alcatel Steve Terry[_2_] UK mobile telecoms 0 November 5th 10 08:47 PM
Alcatel 635 Lynn Cellular (general) 0 July 3rd 07 08:27 PM
Old Alcatel phone The Drone UK mobile telecoms 0 April 15th 06 04:31 PM
Key locking on Alcatel OT E-158 [email protected] UK mobile telecoms 2 March 27th 06 05:33 PM