Sprint Service Plan to Use?

Old December 10th 14, 10:45 PM posted to alt.cellular.sprintpcs
[email protected]

Default Sprint Service Plan to Use?

A question, I have Sprint with the Everything Data 450 Plan. It is very
expensive ($80+ per month) for what I use it for. I just use it for phone, some
texting, and very limited games. Don't make use of a lot of other services in
the plan. Is there a plan that would serve my needs without all the additional
add-ons?

Thanks for any insights and/or pointers. I looked at their website, but could
not see a comparison of the various plan options - is there one?

Thanks
Charlie
Old December 19th 14, 05:44 AM posted to alt.cellular.sprintpcs
[email protected]

On Wednesday, December 10, 2014 4:45:03 PM UTC-6, wrote:
A question, I have Sprint with the Everything Data 450 Plan. It is very
expensive ($80+ per month) for what I use it for. I just use it for phone, some
texting, and very limited games. Don't make use of a lot of other services in
the plan. Is there a plan that would serve my needs without all the additional
add-ons?

Thanks for any insights and/or pointers. I looked at their website, but could
not see a comparison of the various plan options - is there one?

Thanks
Charlie

Do you know how much data per month you use? That'll really dictate which plan you should go with, to be honest.