Synching messaging between iPhone and iPad

Old July 3rd 13, 05:22 PM posted to alt.cellular.sprintpcs
Kurt Ullman

Default Synching messaging between iPhone and iPad

I am trying to get my wife's iPad and iPhone to synchronize for
messages. I can send an email to and
it shows up on her iPhone.
I went to settings on her iPad and tried to change the "you can be
reached by Imessage at" from her email to the messaging email address.
the iPad says verifying and I get a message on the proper place on her
iPhone from
with a subject asking me to verify the
contact email address as being the messaging email address. I reply
(multiple times) but the iPad just says "verifying".
Is this something I need to work out at Sprint, through Apple, or
something else. The iPad is about 90 days old and has version 6.1.3 on
it.
the *******s."-- Claire Wolfe