BlackBerry 7280 Unlock Help.

Old November 16th 04, 03:22 AM
Blackberry

Default BlackBerry 7280 Unlock Help.

Does anyone know who to unlock a BlackBerry 7280? The IMEI is
010227000404142

Any help would be greaty appreciated.

Eric
www.startingover2.com

Old November 16th 04, 04:19 AM
Al Klein

On Mon, 15 Nov 2004 21:22:53 -0600, "Blackberry"
said in alt.cellular.cingular:

Does anyone know who to unlock a BlackBerry 7280? The IMEI is
010227000404142

What carrier is it locked to? Was the original contract fulfilled?
Is there still any amount owing on the original account? Has the
phone been reported lost or stolen?

If the answers to all these questions fall into the right slots, it
may take just a free phone call to get the SIM unlock code.

Old November 19th 04, 06:26 AM
Eric

Al Klein wrote in message . ..
On Mon, 15 Nov 2004 21:22:53 -0600, "Blackberry"
said in alt.cellular.cingular:

Does anyone know who to unlock a BlackBerry 7280? The IMEI is
010227000404142

What carrier is it locked to? Was the original contract fulfilled?
Is there still any amount owing on the original account? Has the
phone been reported lost or stolen?

If the answers to all these questions fall into the right slots, it
may take just a free phone call to get the SIM unlock code.

The phone is locked to AT&T and they will not provide the unlock pin
code, period. The original contract was fullfilled, the account
balance is zero and the phone is not lost or stolen. I just want to be
able to use it now that I am at Cingular. Using a V400 untill I can
figure something out.

Any help you could provide would be appreciated.
Eric

Old November 19th 04, 08:07 AM
Fester

Check E-bay I saw a few Remote unlocking service it may cost you up to 35$
Also call around your town and talk to cell stores that do repairs I have
unlocked a few phones but not the Blackberry But It can be done
"Eric" wrote in message
om...

. ..