Motorola 720i

Old November 6th 04, 08:36 PM
mcp6453

Default Motorola 720i

I have a Motorola 720i that is locked for T-Mobile. I would like to use
it with Cingular. How can it be unlocked?
Old November 7th 04, 08:13 AM
Fester

I have a Moto V66 it's a former T-Mobile phone that I use on Cingular now
works great since I am in California
If it is still being used with a T-Mobile number you can call them they will
get you an unlock code
If not I had to get mine unlocked at one of those fly by night cell repair
shop in the Ghetto cost me 15 bucks
they even zapped the T-Mobile Logo crap off of it
There is also unlocking software out there I have not used it yet you will
need a Data Cable too

Old November 7th 04, 01:59 PM
mcp6453

"mcp6453" wrote in message
I have a Motorola 720i that is locked for T-Mobile. I would like to use
it with Cingular. How can it be unlocked?

It is not still in use. Can you send me a private email with the guy who
did yours? I found a guy in Canada, but he is more expensive, and it
costs more to ship to and from Canada.

Old November 8th 04, 12:03 AM
Jenny

I have a 720i and am using on cingular now (2 years). I called T-mobile and
asked for unlock code. A CSR told me how to do it over the phone.
Unfortunately I don't remember the unlock code.. What I am saying is that
you don't have to send the phone to unlock.