V600 unlocked?

Old July 15th 04, 02:38 PM
Michael 65

Default V600 unlocked?

How can I tell if my V600 is unlocked Thanks!

Michael

Old July 15th 04, 02:51 PM
Røbert M.

In article ,
"Michael 65" wrote:

How can I tell if my V600 is unlocked Thanks!

Michael

If it came from AT&T its locked, if it came from Cingular its unlocked.
Old July 15th 04, 02:51 PM
Røbert M.

Old July 15th 04, 03:04 PM
Michael 65

I bought it @ BestBuy so is it still ulocked?

Michael

Old July 15th 04, 07:36 PM
RexYBlue

On Thu, 15 Jul 2004 08:04:44 -0500, "Michael 65"
wrote:

I bought it @ BestBuy so is it still ulocked?

Michael

Does it have an AT&T Wireless or Cingular logo? If it's AT&T, no. If
it's Cingular, then it's unlocked. Best Buy, at least where I live,
does not sell unbranded, unlocked mobile phones.

Old July 21st 04, 12:18 AM
John

Can Cingular unlock an ATT V600??

John

Old July 21st 04, 11:47 AM
Røbert M.

"Michael 65" wrote in message
How can I tell if my V600 is unlocked Thanks!

Michael

It's shipped unlocked.

Brand New Motorola v600 Unlocked Garry McBride Cellular (general) 1 August 29th 04 01:39 AM
V600 Reception Mark S. Cingular 8 June 17th 04 09:35 PM
Help - unlocked euro V600 Chris Tonjes Cingular 2 June 13th 04 04:05 AM