ax72 needs unlocking

Old January 27th 07, 08:17 PM posted to alt.cellular.siemens
oldgit74

Default ax72 needs unlocking

hope this is not OT. need to find the code to unlock this phone, so can
anyone offer any help/advice? thanx from Don

Old November 3rd 08, 09:10 PM
bob83b bob83b is offline
Banned

Arrow Fascinating site and well worth the visit. I will be back.

Fascinating site and well worth the visit. I will be back. Ana Heng (Nike shoes).
Old December 16th 08, 02:35 AM
bob83b bob83b is offline
Banned

Arrow Thank for making this valuable information available to the public.

Thank for making this valuable information available to the public. ------ www.oknike.com (retro jordans).
Old May 26th 10, 08:06 AM
prabu prabu is offline
Banned

The best unlock solutions of siemens model mobiles,
you may visit this site http://www.theunlockarena.com/siemens/rs13wp8/
It has the step by step instructions for unlocking!!!!
Old October 23rd 11, 04:09 AM
venmalathy venmalathy is offline

Thanks for sharing....
Old February 8th 12, 03:31 AM
johnpeter johnpeter is offline
Member

You can buy Unlock code from Online sites and unlock it.