3 emails, charge to retrive?

Old February 24th 06, 05:18 PM posted to uk.telecom.mobile

Default 3 emails, charge to retrive?

Can get any sense out the foreign call centres when I ask if there is a
charge to retrieve emails [1] anyone know ? my tariff is online 1400

[1] Operator reads script about what UK numbers are free to dial, no mention
of emails.

Old February 24th 06, 08:19 PM posted to uk.telecom.mobile

"George" wrote in message news:[email protected]
Can get any sense out the foreign call centres when I ask if there is a
charge to retrieve emails [1] anyone know ? my tariff is online 1400

[1] Operator reads script about what UK numbers are free to dial, no
mention of emails.

Ask to be put through to 2nd line or send them an email.

Old February 24th 06, 10:20 PM posted to uk.telecom.mobile

"George" wrote in message news:[email protected]
Can get any sense out the foreign call centres when I ask if there is a
charge to retrieve emails [1] anyone know ? my tariff is online 1400

[1] Operator reads script about what UK numbers are free to dial, no
mention of emails.

I'm sure if you call back and insist, they will put you through to someone
that has a good command of the English/Welsh language.

Old February 25th 06, 09:57 PM posted to uk.telecom.mobile

Hi, I use 3mail extensively. 3 were wonderful in helping me set up the Nokia
email application on my N70 with a guy phoning me on an alternative number
to allow me to input settings on the mobile. He would not ring off until the
set up was tested and working to my satisfaction.

They only charge for out going emails. 10p for a standard short email, 25p
with a smallish attachment and 50p for a large payload. ziltch to receive.
The 3mail mailbox has a10Mb ceiling.I regularly email myself mp3's to go on
my N70.
In fact all my email from my accounts is autoforwarded to 3mail which works
great.

3's MMS is also good too for sending emails, and 3 allow people to reply to
your mms emails,don't remember O2 or Voda making that possible.
Kind regards,
Steve

Old February 27th 06, 12:05 PM posted to uk.telecom.mobile

"Steve Ralph" wrote in message
[...]

Thanks for the reply.