c450 unlock

Old February 23rd 06, 10:48 PM posted to alt.cellular.motorola

Default c450 unlock

Is it true that can only be unlocked by box, and not by software? If not,
does anyone knows where can I find this program? I have mini USB cable and
instaled drivers for c450. This is rather old phone but I would like to
unlock it by myself yust for fun. thanks!

Old January 9th 15, 07:04 AM

Hi if you want to unlock your Motorola C450 from network provider then instead of using cable you can easily unlock it using network unlock code ..You can purchase code from online providers like Unlocking4U.com for reliable cost ..You first check that whether the code is available for your country and network provider .If yes then pay for it and unlock the phone then freely use it with any GSM sim ...