SonyEricsson W600 work with Fido network?

Old January 30th 06, 03:42 AM posted to alt.cellular.fido

Default SonyEricsson W600 work with Fido network?

Hey

Anyone know if the Sony Ericsson W600 or the W series in general work with
Fido sims?
( just need to make sure before I get the phone)

Thx

Old January 31st 06, 04:37 AM posted to alt.cellular.fido

D wrote:
Hey

Anyone know if the Sony Ericsson W600 or the W series in general work with
Fido sims?
( just need to make sure before I get the phone)

Thx

As long as it is unlocked, it will work with a Fido SIM just fine. Have
a look he

http://www.phonescoop.com/phones/phone.php?p=761
Old February 1st 06, 06:06 AM posted to alt.cellular.fido

ty
"Brendan McCullough" wrote in message
news:[email protected]

Old April 24th 14, 06:11 PM

Originally Posted by D View Post
Hey Anyone know if the Sony Ericsson W600 or the W series in general work with Fido sims? ( just need to make sure before I get the phone) Thx
Hi yes your sony ericsson w600 phone will work with fido sim only if it is unlocked one ..Else if the phone is locked with some other network provider then until you unlock it you can't use it with fido ..You can easily unlock your phone using sites like ClassicUnlocking.com here they render unlock code for all mobile models at reliable cost ..After unlocking your mobile you can freely use it with fido or any other GSM sim .