voicemail icon

Old December 4th 05, 10:05 PM posted to alt.cellular.motorola

Default voicemail icon

I had that happen once and what I did to solve it was to leave myself a
new voicemail creating a valid new message. Once I opened and deleted it
the icon disappeared 30 seconds after hanging up. I don't know if it'll
work for you but it's worth a try.

From:~RaY
[email protected]

My v600 has it's voicemail icon permanently on display evan if I take
the battery and sim card out and replace. Any ideas how to get rid of
it ? Needless to say this regardless of whether I have any voicemail
with my provider.
TIA

RaY

Old December 5th 05, 02:54 PM posted to alt.cellular.motorola

From:~RaY
[email protected]

My v600 has it's voicemail icon permanently on display evan if I take
the battery and sim card out and replace. Any ideas how to get rid of
it ? Needless to say this regardless of whether I have any voicemail
with my provider.
TIA

RaY

On Sun, 04 Dec 2005 22:05:03 GMT, "BruceR"
wrote:

I had that happen once and what I did to solve it was to leave myself a
new voicemail creating a valid new message. Once I opened and deleted it
the icon disappeared 30 seconds after hanging up. I don't know if it'll
work for you but it's worth a try.

I have had voicemail since this has started but hasn't cleared the
icon when deleted. One related anomaly I have noticed is that on start
up I get a screen headed 'NOTE' with the message "you have new
voicemail" ....

I have had that happen too. A new voicemail properly deleted didn't help me
either. What helped was
going to the settings and disabling the voicemail notification, then going
back a few minutes later and enabling
it. One time I left it disabled for a few weeks and changed my greeting to
say "Don't leave a message because
the system is screwed up". I enjoyed those few weeks.

'you've got voicemail' icon.. ~ray Motorola 0 November 10th 05 06:58 PM
Voicemail icon ian UK mobile telecoms 6 June 29th 05 09:27 AM
6230 - Voicemail Icon when playing music? KN4665 Nokia 4 July 23rd 04 02:15 PM
Siemens A56 - Voicemail Notification Scoob Fido 4 November 2nd 03 06:32 PM
Voicemail Waiting Icon Won't Disappear - Nokia 5180i Don Enderton Verizon 5 October 30th 03 11:30 PM