Unlock CF62T

Old November 18th 05, 07:17 PM posted to alt.cellular.siemens

Default Unlock CF62T

I had to purchase a Siemens CF62T while on extended tour of the USA. It
was supplied with a T-mobile -to go sim card. Now I am back in the UK I
want to unlock the phone and install a sim card of my own choice. How do
I get the phone unlocked?

--
debenham

Old February 10th 06, 10:48 PM posted to alt.cellular.siemens

"debenham" wrote in message

I had to purchase a Siemens CF62T while on extended tour of the USA. It
was supplied with a T-mobile -to go sim card. Now I am back in the UK I
want to unlock the phone and install a sim card of my own choice. How do
I get the phone unlocked?

--
debenham

this model of phone is very difficult to unlock yourself, you have to take
the phone apart and remove a resister on the board. then use a special
program that isn't very cheap to buy..

just find a local dealer in your area that unlocks phones.

Old April 4th 12, 05:34 PM
nanbane nanbane is offline

Using the codes you can unlock your Siemens model mobile because its safe for your mobile.....
Get the unlock code for your Siemens model mobile from this site www.unlocking4u.com/siemens/rs6wp8 , here it gives the easy methods to get the mobile unlocked........