Deleted phone number

Old September 13th 05, 06:20 PM
Dodgy Dave

Default Deleted phone number

Hi. I've deleted someone's number from my fone (yes, it was a woman who p'd
me off). My question is - if i ring Vodafone who my PAYG number is on, would
they be prepared to give me the number back off their systems if i can tell
them roughly when i last rang or texted this person. I did this with
Vodafone 3 years ago & the advisor gave me the number i was asking for then
but is that still the case & has anyone else had the same problem? I just
wanna get some opinions before i actually ring them up. Thanx.

Old September 13th 05, 07:06 PM
strange_too

They should have a call list. Haven't you got the number from any sent SMS's
or dialled numbers? When you delete the number you don't delete the entries
in your call list or SMS's.

Old September 13th 05, 09:41 PM
Dodgy Dave

"strange_too" wrote in message
They should have a call list. Haven't you got the number from any sent
SMS's or dialled numbers? When you delete the number you don't delete the
entries in your call list or SMS's.

I have a habit of deleting read messages & unfortunately have emptied my
calls list too. Dunno why i do it. I will at some point call Vodafone & ask
them as like you said, they should have some sort of log of calls an texts
made, just like if i was on a contract.

Old September 13th 05, 09:46 PM
StudMuffin

i tried to do this with orange and they flatly refused to divulge any
previous numbers i had dialled, maybe different on voda of course

Old September 13th 05, 10:19 PM
reg

"Dodgy Dave" wrote in message
Hi. I've deleted someone's number from my fone (yes, it was a woman who

p'd
me off). My question is - if i ring Vodafone who my PAYG number is on,

would
they be prepared to give me the number back off their systems if i can

tell
them roughly when i last rang or texted this person. I did this with
Vodafone 3 years ago & the advisor gave me the number i was asking for

then
but is that still the case & has anyone else had the same problem? I just
wanna get some opinions before i actually ring them up. Thanx.

if she p'd you off fella might be better if you didnt !

Old September 14th 05, 01:50 PM
Aaron

i tried to do this with orange and they flatly refused to divulge any
previous numbers i had dialled, maybe different on voda of course

Strange, they give them to you on your statement anyway!
--
www.unlockingshop.co.uk
replace spam with my name to reply

Old September 14th 05, 02:42 PM
Lobster

Aaron wrote:
i tried to do this with orange and they flatly refused to divulge any
previous numbers i had dialled, maybe different on voda of course

Strange, they give them to you on your statement anyway!

But you pay for that; if it was readily possible to phone up and request
details about dialled numbers, then many people would do so and cancel
their statements, thereby tying up voda operators and reducing revenue
in one go!

David