Fido Motorola V60 in Greece

Old September 10th 05, 04:54 AM
Harry Eugene Ly

Yes, I know that Vodaphone (in Europe) locks their phones.

"Blandine Bigard" wrote in message
a écrit dans le message de news:
I dont think ANY dealers in Greece charge to unlock your phone cuz they
don't do that. ALL the phones in Europe are already UNLOCKED. So,
there is NO market there. GEt your phone unlocked in Canada.

Not true, I don't know for Greece, but in France a lot of phone are

locked.
You can unlocked them for free after 6 month of service. A lot of shops

do
unlocking there. The only places I know where all the phone are unlocked
are Belgium where it's forbiden to sell a subsidised phone. So you buy

any
phone ant get service after.

Old September 10th 05, 06:52 AM
Pavel

There are 143 Operators in 50 Countries in Europe.

Old September 11th 05, 06:36 AM
Pavel

Check-out the Richmond Night Market before months end. Prices range
from $15-20.

"Blandine Bigard" wrote in message
: In Vancouver I'm sure you can find a lot of places in chinese shops or
: malls. Chinese stores are well know to unlock phones.
:

Old October 25th 13, 01:50 PM

Originally Posted by Nagra View Post
My sister is going to Greece and wants to take her Motorola GSM flip
with her. SHe wants to buy a pre-paid sim in Greece because it will
be cheaper than having her Fido sim in her phone.... Does she have to
call Fido so they can make the phone work in Greece?
HI you have to first unlock your Motorola V60 mobile from Canada fido network provider to use it in Greece with their local GSM sim ..You can easily unlock your phone using sites like Prounlocking.com here they render unlock code for all mobile models at reliable cost ..After unlocking your phone you can freely use it with any GSM sim ...

For sale Motorola V400 for Fido $200 [email protected] Fido 2 January 9th 05 03:49 AM
news: Motorola Advances the Mobile Music Experience through Bluetooth: helpster Bluetooth 0 January 8th 05 11:42 PM
Nokia 6225 and Nokia AD-5B Bluetooth adapter ian Nokia 3 January 5th 05 08:24 AM
Got a P910i Juliette Crussol Ericsson 3 January 4th 05 06:16 PM
WE SELL CHEAP MOBILE PHONES..... zaniab johnson via CellPhoneKB.com Ericsson 0 January 3rd 05 09:55 PM