How do i unlock my mc60

Old June 11th 05, 08:30 PM
nm231

Default How do i unlock my mc60

i have just got an mc60 and when i try using my o2 sim in it, it says
disabled! NETWORK LOCK is there any codes i can put in my phone to
unlock it.
Thanks

--
nm231
Old August 16th 11, 02:09 PM
johnpeter johnpeter is offline
Member

Yes there is a code called Network Unlock code,to unlock your Phone Siemens MC60 from Network Lock to use any GSM Network Sim card,To get Unlock code reach the site
Unlocking4u.com buy the code and Unlock it,then you can use any GSM Network sim card,as you like You can use O2 Network United Kingdom(UK) Sim card sure Because it's GSM Network Sim card,But find out the Current Network It locked now?Because it's GSM Network lock means You can unlock it,It CDMA Network Lock means You cannot Unlocked it....
Old August 22nd 11, 11:14 AM
sharpsmiley sharpsmiley is offline

It's nice and useful sharing.....
Old November 18th 11, 06:19 AM