Rogers Phone on Fido?

Old June 11th 05, 03:06 PM
Robert Brown

Default Rogers Phone on Fido?

Will a Rogers phone now work on the Fido network (with a Fido SIM
installed)?

Somehow I think the Rogers phone will still need to be unlocked but I am
not sure.

Old June 28th 14, 06:17 PM

Originally Posted by Robert Brown View Post
Will a Rogers phone now work on the Fido network (with a Fido SIM installed)? Somehow I think the Rogers phone will still need to be unlocked but I am not sure.
HI yes you need to unlock your phone from rogers network to freely use it with fido or any other GSM sim ..You can easily unlock your phone using sites like SimpleUnlocking.com here they are rendering unlock code for all mobile models at reliable cost ..You can make use of their service and unlock your phone ..