MPx200 Unlocking codes

Old February 18th 04, 03:07 PM

Default MPx200 Unlocking codes

Can some good soul please tell me where i can get unlocking codes for my
Moto. I dont want to pay for it.

Razor

Old February 19th 04, 03:24 PM

Anyone please

I would really appreciate it if you direct me please.

Old November 11th 11, 10:15 AM
ernesthelmer ernesthelmer is offline
Banned

Follow these steps-I AM SURE IT WILL HELP YOU-
1.USB connection from your PC to your MPx200.
2. Windows XP (if you use another OS, you may have to hunt down the modem driver for your OS).
3. This software package: Motorola MPx200 SIM unlock kit (5.25MB).
4. Pre-steps: Extract contents of downloaded ZIP file to any folder. In the examples below it assumes you extract to C: \ Mpx200Unlock.

Last edited by ernesthelmer : November 14th 11 at 10:08 AM.
Old December 16th 14, 06:30 AM

HI you can purchase network unlock code for your Motorola MPX200 mobile from online providers like ProUnlocking.com for reliable cost .You first check that whether the code is available for your country and network provider .If yes then pay for it and unlock your phone then freely use it with any GSM sim ....