-+ Rogers and Fido MOTOROLA remote UNLOCK by IMEI +-

Old June 19th 06, 08:17 PM posted to alt.cellular.fido

Default -+ Rogers and Fido MOTOROLA remote UNLOCK by IMEI +-

It's possible now to unlock your Fido or Rogers MOTOROLA phone remotely by
IMEI .. no matter where you are in Canada!

If you have a Rogers or Fido Motorola GSM phone, you don't have to send it
to us or have someone open the phone to unlock it (by testpoint)... simply
send me the phone's IMEI and make payment by paypal or email money transfer
of 50$CAD and the UNLOCK CODE will be sent to you within 24 to 48 business
hours! to enter the unlock code into the motorola phone, simply use a
different sim card (ex: use a rogers sim card in a fido motorola phone) and
the phone will display "enter subsidy password" then you enter the code!

email 123unlock @ gmail . com
or call 514 575 5555

Old December 9th 14, 09:51 AM
banterr banterr is offline
Banned

Thanks for the info....I was searching for an unlock service and luckily my network provider gave me the unlock code.To enter the code...I followed free unlock instructions from Mobileunlockguide.com