Unlocking Motorola V60 with USB cable and WIN XP

Old January 24th 04, 02:41 AM
Adam.A

Default Unlocking Motorola V60 with USB cable and WIN XP

I have Motorola V60 locked, and I would liked to unlock it, I also have a
USB data cable for the V60.
So does anybody know a software which does this, plus my winXP is asking
for a driver every time i hook-up the cell to the PC.

Cheers

Adam

Old January 30th 04, 03:12 AM
X-Eliminator

download motorola service software 3.2.3 from:
http://phantomgsm.com/shop/catalog/downloads.php
(scroll down and click on Motorola)

Old December 3rd 14, 07:50 AM

HI if you want to unlock your motorola V60 mobile from network provider then instead of using software or cable you can easily unlock it using network unlock code .You can purchase code from online providers like TheUnlockArena.com for reliable cost .You first check that whether the code is available for your country and network provider .If yes then pay for it and unlock your phone then freely use it with any GSM sim ...