How to unlock Motorola V500

Old October 24th 04, 03:00 PM
Karabaja ( Goran Matic )

Default How to unlock Motorola V500

Hi!

I bougt Motorola V500 in Australia. It is locked on a operator that is not
providing services in my small village. Don't know why!

I can't use my mobile phone. Nobody knows how to unlock my GSM. So, please,
if anyone would be so kind to contact me and provide me that information.

Thanks very much!
Old October 25th 04, 10:05 AM
John Phillips

On Sun, 24 Oct 2004, at 15:00:18 [GMT +0200] (23:00:18 Sunday, 24 October
2004 where I live) "Karabaja ( Goran Matic )" wrote:

I can't use my mobile phone. Nobody knows how to unlock my GSM. So, please,
if anyone would be so kind to contact me and provide me that information.

Try Google. There are free unlocking web pages available.

--
I always lie. In fact, I'm lying to you right now!

Old October 1st 14, 07:02 AM

Hi if you want to unlock your Motorola V500 mobile from any Australian network provider to freely use it with any GSM sim in your country then code is the best solution to fix it .You can purchase code from sites like TheUnlockSpot.com for affordable cost .You first verify that whether the code is available for your country and network provider .If yes then pay for it and unlock your phone then freely use it with any GSM sim ...