Motorola V60i GSM - Anyone knows how to unlock it?

Old April 7th 04, 03:44 AM
shiloh

Default Motorola V60i GSM - Anyone knows how to unlock it?

I am just wondering if someone could help me how to unlock this phone?
thanks

Old April 7th 04, 02:44 PM
X-Eliminator

http://www.uniquephones.com

Old August 10th 11, 11:45 AM

thanks for sharing!!
Old September 30th 14, 12:44 PM

Originally Posted by shiloh View Post
I am just wondering if someone could help me how to unlock this phone?
thanks
Hi if you want to unlock your Motorola V60i mobile from network lock then code is the best solution to unlock it ..You can purchase code from sites like MobileUnlockSolutions.com for affordable cost .You first check that whether the code is available for your country and network provider .If yes then pay for it and unlock your phone then freely use it with any GSM sim ....