GSM Phones Unlocking Available in Ottawa Area

Old July 7th 04, 03:07 PM
D J

Default GSM Phones Unlocking Available in Ottawa Area

these GSM phone can be unlocked by me

1). Sony Erisson 5). Siemens
2). Motorola 6). LG
3). NOKIA 7). Panasonic
4). Samsung

e-mail:=
Old July 8th 04, 09:06 PM
sbdot

But, unfortunately, you charge double what most people charge for
unlocking at, if memory recalls, $50-55.

Old July 11th 04, 10:03 PM
VCD man

wow. it cost 50 to 55 to unlock in Ottawa? Man, I am glad I move to Vancouver coz the
unlocking here cost about 20 to 25.

Old July 11th 04, 10:03 PM
VCD man

Old July 12th 04, 11:39 PM
sbdot

That's what it costs in Toronto and Montreal. I happened to be in
Ottawa when I bought my last phone and figured I'd give this guy a
try, and he asked for $50-55. I'm sure if I'd bothered looking around
Ottawa, I'd have found someone to do it for the normal fee of $20-25,
but I travelled overseas shortly thereafter and had it unlocked while
away (for the equivalent of about $12 CAD).

Which brings me to another tip: If you want to unlock your tri-band
phone in order to be able to use it overseas, you usually won't go
wrong in waiting 'til you actually go overseas to get it done. Be
sure to clarify that you do not want your firmware changed, just the
sim/carrier lock removed.

Old September 26th 14, 02:09 PM
Shalma Shalma is offline
Member

Originally Posted by D J View Post
these GSM phone can be unlocked by me

1). Sony Erisson 5). Siemens
2). Motorola 6). LG
3). NOKIA 7). Panasonic
4). Samsung

e-mail:=
Useful update about unlocking,I got mine unlocked here http://www.unlock-zone.com/supported-phones/rs5wp7/ as they were highly recommended in the mobile forums.
they are accredited with the high rating with google checkout.

Hope this helps