Virgin Mobile phone & MMS photo

Old September 11th 14, 06:32 AM posted to alt.cellular.sprintpcs
ps56k[_2_]

Default Virgin Mobile phone & MMS photo

A friend has a very basic Virgin Mobile phone,
for basic calls and a little texting.
This phone has no camera.

If I send them a photo - it never arrives.
If other friends send a text with multiple people CC'd,
it appears to be sent as a MMS message,
and again - it never arrives.

However - I also have a basic Virgin Mobile phone with a camera,
and I do get all the photos and texts with multiple people CC'd.

Is there anything special that might be in this phone's firmware
to not recognize anything happening with MMS,
since it can't really send a MMS message ?

--
No Good Deed -