Samsung R225

Old October 15th 03, 04:39 AM
213net

Default Samsung R225

Hello, I was wondering if anybody knows how I can get the SP lock code for
my Samsung R225 on T-Mobile esn:010125001576928

Old October 15th 03, 04:05 PM
Hal

On Tue, 14 Oct 2003 19:39:11 -0700, "213net"
wrote:

Hello, I was wondering if anybody knows how I can get the SP lock code for
my Samsung R225 on T-Mobile esn:010125001576928

If you are a T-Mobile customer and have been active for more than 90
days, call Customer Service for the unlock code. They used to have an
email address in the U.S., but that has been discontinued and the
usual customer care types handle the unlock.

--
Hal (K1HK)
Old August 27th 14, 02:12 PM

Originally Posted by 213net View Post
Hello, I was wondering if anybody knows how I can get the SP lock code for
my Samsung R225 on T-Mobile esn:010125001576928

Hi are you looking for service provider unlock code to unlock your samsung r225 mobile from t-mobile network lock .Then visit sites like Unlocking4U.com here they are rendering network unlock code for all mobile models at reliable cost .After unlocking the phone you can freely use it with any GSM sim ..