Motorola 720i

Old November 7th 04, 11:27 PM
Jack Zwick

In article ,
"Jenny" wrote:

I have a 720i and am using on cingular now (2 years). I called T-mobile and
asked for unlock code. A CSR told me how to do it over the phone.
Unfortunately I don't remember the unlock code.. What I am saying is that
you don't have to send the phone to unlock.

Getting an unlock code is conditional on your having completed the
contract underwhich TMobile subsidized the price of the phone.

Old November 8th 04, 10:23 PM
Fester

Give me a few days this place is in Oakland or Berkeley I will be in that
area and I will drop you a line with the info
"mcp6453" wrote in message
Fester wrote:

I have a Moto V66 it's a former T-Mobile phone that I use on Cingular

now
works great since I am in California
If it is still being used with a T-Mobile number you can call them they

will
get you an unlock code
If not I had to get mine unlocked at one of those fly by night cell

repair
shop in the Ghetto cost me 15 bucks
they even zapped the T-Mobile Logo crap off of it
There is also unlocking software out there I have not used it yet you

will
need a Data Cable too
"mcp6453" wrote in message
I have a Motorola 720i that is locked for T-Mobile. I would like to

use
it with Cingular. How can it be unlocked?

It is not still in use. Can you send me a private email with the guy who
did yours? I found a guy in Canada, but he is more expensive, and it
costs more to ship to and from Canada.

Old August 24th 14, 04:51 PM

Originally Posted by mcp6453 View Post
I have a Motorola 720i that is locked for T-Mobile. I would like to use
it with Cingular. How can it be unlocked?
HI you can easily unlock your Motorola T720i mobile from t-mobile network lock using code .You can purchase code from sites like SuperUnlockCodes.com for affordable cost..After unlocking your phone you can freely use it with any GSM sim ...