V600 unlocked?

Old July 21st 04, 11:47 AM
Røbert M.

In article m,
"John" wrote:

Can Cingular unlock an ATT V600??

John

"Michael 65" wrote in message
How can I tell if my V600 is unlocked Thanks!

Michael

It's shipped unlocked.
Old July 21st 04, 11:48 AM
Røbert M.

In article ,
"Røbert M." wrote:

"Michael 65" wrote in message
How can I tell if my V600 is unlocked Thanks!

Michael

It's shipped unlocked.

Whoops, the Cingular one is unlocked the AT&T isn't.

Old July 22nd 04, 04:16 PM
Stuart Friedman

Only if ATT releases the code to them, which they won't do. I unlocked my
ATT v600 through GSMliberty, but there might be cheaper providers out
there.

"Røbert M." wrote in message
In article ,

Old July 22nd 04, 04:16 PM
Stuart Friedman

Only if ATT releases the code to them, which they won't do. I unlocked my
ATT v600 through GSMliberty, but there might be cheaper providers out
there.

"Røbert M." wrote in message
In article ,

Old March 29th 14, 05:33 AM

Originally Posted by Michael 65 View Post
How can I tell if my V600 is unlocked Thanks! Michael
Hi if your Motorola V600 mobile accepts all GSM sim ..Try to use your phone with one or more GSM sim if it freely work with all GSM sim then it mean your phone is unlocked ..Else after inserting the sim if your phone displays messages like sim network unlock pin,unlock code ,NCK code and so on then it mean your phone is locked to network provider due to this you can't use your phone with other network sim ..To fix this you have to unlock your phone ..you can easily unlock your phone using sites like TheUnlockArena.com here they are rendering unlock code for all mobile models at reliable cost ..

Brand New Motorola v600 Unlocked Garry McBride Cellular (general) 1 August 29th 04 01:39 AM
V600 Reception Mark S. Cingular 8 June 17th 04 09:35 PM
Help - unlocked euro V600 Chris Tonjes Cingular 2 June 13th 04 04:05 AM