Any Prepaid Data-Only Phones With No Monthly Fees?

Old October 7th 13, 02:18 AM posted to alt.cellular.sprintpcs

Default Any Prepaid Data-Only Phones With No Monthly Fees?

Does any cellular company offer a prepaid smartphone with a data-only plan?
It's also important that there be NO MONTHLY FEES. I want to pay for X TB
of data up front, and I don't want a single additional charge until I use up
all of the data that I prepaid.

Anything close to this available in Northern California, and if yes who are
the providers?

Old October 7th 13, 02:38 AM posted to alt.cellular.sprintpcs

"W" wrote in message
Does any cellular company offer a prepaid smartphone with a data-only

plan?
It's also important that there be NO MONTHLY FEES. I want to pay for X TB
of data up front, and I don't want a single additional charge until I use

up
all of the data that I prepaid.

Anything close to this available in Northern California, and if yes who

are
the providers?

Cheapest plan I found so far is Sprint's 2GB data tablet plan at $15/month.
But it seems to require a contract.

Sweet spot for me would be $10/month for 1GB data.

tMob: Moving from monthly-billed account to prepaid? (PeteCresswell) Voicestream GSM 9 June 6th 08 04:08 AM
Best way to "park" a mobile number without monthly fees, while getting voicemail-to-email? [email protected] UK mobile telecoms 16 September 15th 05 11:49 PM
Voice/Data fees International question Pierre-Marc Bonneau Fido 1 March 22nd 05 04:17 PM
Monthly Prepaid Plans TS Fido 2 September 9th 03 06:51 AM
Prepaid & monthly plan alenppc Fido 2 August 21st 03 06:06 PM