LG Viper 4G LTE - How to Disable or Uninstall Google+ on Phone

Old June 12th 13, 07:30 PM posted to alt.cellular.sprintpcs
[email protected]

Default LG Viper 4G LTE - How to Disable or Uninstall Google+ on Phone

For some reason, Google+ has installed itself on my phone and I cannot
get to some pages like "saved websites" locations. When I hit Browser
on the home page, in the past, it would take me to the last site I was
at, with the button in the upper right corner to list all save pages.
Now all it will show is Google+ with no option to view other pages.
How do I disable or uninstall Google+ to get back to the original
Browser operation?

Thanks for any insights
charliec