mobile Unlock

Old January 12th 04, 03:02 PM
eDub

Default mobile Unlock

I can unlock all Nokia Mobile phones. All I need is a $12US payment, ur
IME number, Nokia Model and Provider Name. Payments received through
paypal only.

Old January 13th 04, 01:27 AM
Cellular Dealer

I'll do it for free

.. .

Old January 13th 04, 03:03 AM
oilslick

I have two fido 8390's. Would you be able to unlock them?

"Cellular Dealer" wrote in message
able.rogers.com...
I'll do it for free

.. .

Old January 14th 04, 09:46 AM
Just a Guy You Know

On Tue, 13 Jan 2004 02:03:33 GMT, "oilslick"
wrote:

I have two fido 8390's. Would you be able to unlock them?

Should be no problem for that guy to unlock them. I unlocked my Fido
8390 with a code generator I downloaded from a website. Worked fine.

I don't have it anymore or I'd send it to you.

Old May 2nd 12, 04:32 PM
nanbane nanbane is offline

Fine!!!
Like this way i unlock my nokia mobile using the codes because its safe for my mobile......i got the unlock code for my nokia mobile from this site http://www.theunlockarena.com/nokia/rs13wp8/ , here it gives the easy methods to get the mobile unlocked.........