v551 unlocking - where in GTA?

Old December 25th 04, 03:40 AM
fooit

Default v551 unlocking - where in GTA?

Motorola v551 - where and for how much can I get it unlocked in GTA (Greater
Toronto Area)?
Thanks in advance.

Old December 26th 04, 12:48 AM
vmem

I unlock all Vxxx phone for $20, with firmware upgrade too
$35.

Old December 26th 04, 06:08 AM
fooit

Did you unlock at least one v551?
What firmware can you upgrade v551 to?
Thanks in advance!

Old December 27th 04, 06:21 PM
Brian G

Try bongowireless.com

Old December 28th 04, 12:57 AM
Mark

I am not in Toronto, but just curious, what does this particular
firmware upgrade for the V551 do? I know on my previous Motorola
phones, I was able to view "DETAILED FORWARDING" info, but not on my
V551.

:

Old February 10th 05, 10:28 PM
Hafeez Hussain

Hello,
I recommend Vmem, he unlocked my phone i bought from ebay, a cingular
network phone, and its currently working with no problems. Thanks Herbert!

Old February 12th 05, 06:00 AM
Vmem

We provide unlocking / upgrade / repair service.
Satisfaction guarantee or your money back : P

Old April 21st 12, 11:22 AM
compuetrkakaa compuetrkakaa is offline
Member

I will help you to get the Motorola V551 unlock from network lock....Use the unlock code to unlock it...You can get the unlock code from the site Theunlockarena.com/motorola/rs13wp8/ and unlock it.It's best than Going to store and unlock it.Cost differ from network and country it locked now.