Data Cable - Siemens A56, S55, M55, C56, SL55

Old June 22nd 04, 05:48 AM
Fankai

Default Data Cable - Siemens A56, S55, M55, C56, SL55

Data Cable for Sale (with software CD)
Compatible with the following models:
Siemens A56, S55, M55, C56, SL55

It can be used to unlock ur phone to work with any service provider
download ringtones, wallpaper, color schemes, and games

email me or leave msg if you are interested

TORONTO Only

Old June 23rd 04, 11:18 PM
frank-in-toronto

On Tue, 22 Jun 2004 03:48:52 GMT, "Fankai" wrote:

Data Cable for Sale (with software CD)
Compatible with the following models:
Siemens A56, S55, M55, C56, SL55

It can be used to unlock ur phone to work with any service provider
download ringtones, wallpaper, color schemes, and games

email me or leave msg if you are interested

i got a cable at pacific mall for 35 dollars. it was a USB cable.
unfortunately the s/w i have only supports unlocking
via a serial port.

so, what is this cable you're trying to sell?
....thehick

Old June 24th 04, 08:21 AM
Pavel

Are you sure? I was able to unlock my M55 with the USB cable I bought =
from a Fido kiosk, supplied drivers, and M55 unlocking software.

"Fankai" wrote in message =
. rogers.com...
: Data Cable for Sale (with software CD)
: Compatible with the following models:
: Siemens A56, S55, M55, C56, SL55
:=20
: It can be used to unlock ur phone to work with any service provider
: download ringtones, wallpaper, color schemes, and games
:=20
: email me or leave msg if you are interested
:=20
:
:=20
: TORONTO Only
:=20
:

Old April 21st 12, 03:10 AM
compuetrkakaa compuetrkakaa is offline
Member

Nice.....But for Unlocking the Siemens Phone...I haven't used the Unlock software to unlock the Phone.I have used the unlock code to unlock it...You can get the unlock code from the site www.theunlockspot.com and unlock it from network lock.Then use with any GSM Network Sim card.