Unlocking Siemens C61 HELP!

Old December 19th 04, 10:45 PM
Donna Becker

Default Unlocking Siemens C61 HELP!

I am at my wit's end! I have a Siemens C61 locked to Cincinnati Bell
Wireless. I purchased some unlocking software off eBay. (called Freia) - I
have both a USB cable and a serial cable and have also installed the Siemens
data suite. I cannot get the phone unlocked using the Freia software- I
have tried and tried. I know I am supposed to use the serial cable. The
phone can see my computer and my computer can see my phone. But I keep
getting a message that the boot is not recognized. Is there anyone out
there who has unlocked a C61 and could give me some pointers OR would anyone
want to trade for this phone - all I want is a nice phone I can use with a
T-Mobile prepaid card. Thanks! DonnaB

Old November 29th 11, 06:49 AM
compuetrkakaa compuetrkakaa is offline
Member

Don't worry i will help you to unlock the SIEMENS C61 from Network lock,you can unlock it easily using the unlock code ,get the unlock code from here
www.mobile-unlocker.com and unlock it simply,It's simple than using the software and Cable.