siemens SL65

Old September 5th 11, 04:42 AM posted to alt.cellular.siemens
ricky_pogi14

Default siemens SL65

Good day to all, please help me with my Siemens SL65, one of my friend
give this phone to me and its not working because the flex was defective
so I change the defective parts and now its working, by the way im from
Philippines, but when i put Sim card.... we are using here smart, globe,
sun sims. a massage appear on screen was this... GERAT GESPERRT!
NETZ-CODE meaning NETWORK DEVICE LOCK CODE... WHAT SHOULD I DO? PLS
HELP ME...
IMEI-35422006780411 PLSSS, IF ANY ONE KNOWS ABOUT THIS PLEASE HELP ME.
THANKS EVERYONE..

--
ricky_pogi14

SL65 Gary Robinson Siemens 1 December 20th 14 09:50 AM
New Orange contract bargains (Nokia 6230/Siemens SL65) Reestit Mutton UK mobile telecoms 2 March 5th 05 12:24 AM
Nokia 6230, SE K700i & Siemens SL65 just got cheaper still... Reestit Mutton UK mobile telecoms 5 November 20th 04 12:52 PM
Can I use Siemens Data Suite with a Siemens A55 Handset??? Steve Harvey UK mobile telecoms 2 January 9th 04 10:14 AM
Siemens C56 and Siemens M56 from US network to Rogers Canada? Hansel B AT&T Wireless 4 October 21st 03 01:45 PM