SL 65 unlock

Old February 7th 05, 10:52 PM
Big Jobby

Default SL 65 unlock

I have just purchased an SL 65, what do I need to do to unlock it?

TIA

Old July 7th 11, 06:24 AM
ratmo ratmo is offline

Do not worry , with the help of codes you can unlock your Siemens mobile, because codes are the best methods it is simple & easy methods to get the mobile as unlocked,
If you wish you can get the unlock code from this site www.onlinegsmunlock.com/siemens-sl65/rs7wp9 , it has the step by step instructions & methods for unlocking your siemens mobile at a very short period.............
Old August 25th 11, 08:13 AM
venmalathy venmalathy is offline

Thanks for Unlocking sharing...It's nice........